Eligibility: Members of Ruling Houses, Crown Princes, Princes, and Counts.
Awarded for: Rank and social status.
Sovereign: Daniel Bufflez III
The Order of the White Eagle is awarded to individuals ruling either counties or provinces under the King of Oakbury.
- Daniel Bufflez III – King of Oakbury, Sovereign of the OWP and OWE
- Shā Maxwell Bufflez – Crown Prince of Oakbury
- Shā Cottus Lazos – Prince of Oakbury Minor
- Shā Basile Panas – Prince of Buffnia
- Shā Eustachus Berd VI – Prince of Avans
- Shā Albert Hawk II – Prince of Faculta
- Shā Icarius Maras – Prince of Valkirk
- Shā Pieter Cosmos – Prince of Polendale
- Shā Peder Kazan – Prince of Ambrock
- Shā Mattias Vieth – Prince of Malow
- Shā Xylon Dukas – Prince of Tolle Island
- Shā Lucius Buff – Prince of Oaklea Island